Monday, February 8, 2010

Poker League Recap (1/7/2010 - 2/4/2010)

So, a few year's back (before the kid came along), I had run a few poker leagues. They were just for fun $10-$15 buy-in, 6 tournaments every other week. And since then, a friend of mine from the league started up his own, with his own group of friends. Although, he invited me, I wasn't able to commit that much time to it. However, this year is different, the kid is older, the wife's less busy and I can get out of the house at least 1 night a week to play cards. Long story short, I'm now in a poker league on Thursday nights. It's just a $10 buy-in per week and for the 1st 9 weeks, you earn your chip count for the last tournament (which includes $2 from each week's buy-in plus it's own buy-in).

I'll post some more details about the future league nights, but for now, I should just recap the first 5 weeks. FYI: Some of the weeks, I play in the cash game after I bust out.

Week #1
-- Tourney: $10 buy-in, $10 prize, 4th place
Week #2
-- Tourney: $10 buy-in, $5 prize, 4th place
-- Cash Game: $5 buy-in, $11 Cash-out
Week #3
-- Tourney: $10 buy-in, 6th place
-- Cash Game: $10 buy-in, $21 Cash-out
Week #4
-- Tourney: I had a sub this day
Week #5
-- Tourney: $10 buy-in, 20th place
-- Cash Game: $20 buy-in, $32 Cash-out

Poker Fund (+$4)

No comments:

Post a Comment