Monday, February 8, 2010

Poker Journal Begins.

I think it is time that I start using a blog more often. So, I'm going to begin using it like a poker journal. As I play more poker, this will allow me to recap, review and analyze my playing as well as help keep track of my poker fund. I will try to summarize each entry with a total in and total out of my poker fund. Hopefully, this will help keep me accountable and help me realize where I'm making money and where I'm losing money.

It is also my plan to catch up to how my poker fund got to where it is now. Since I went broke sometime over the summer, I didn't get back to playing until a $200 Christmas gift (2009). So, I'll recap all the poker since then.

I'll also probably throw in some other poker related storied that I had on my other (hardly used) blog.

Feel free to comment on any and all aspects of these blogs. I do mean this to be an informative interaction, even if it comes across (as I normally do) as a dictatorial statement.


Poker Fund (+$200)

No comments:

Post a Comment